Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Amazon Store is Opening Today!!

I have just opened the doors to my Amazon store. Please check it out! I will be updated and improving as I go, so please remember to save the store as one of your favorites.  You will want to check back frequently, as the products will be updated frequently. If you don't see what you're looking for, just send me an e-mail or leave a comment here on the blog. Give me a day or so (depending on the number of responses) to locate the item you are looking for. If I can't get it, I will let you know. If I post an item for you, I will let you know here on the blog. In case you don't see the link to the store, it is here. By the way...who didn't love the Jefferson's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, please keep them relevant to this blog.

FeedBurner FeedCount