Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tucson, Arizona Recipes are Coming Soon!

In the spirit of this wonderful city that I live in, Tucson, Arizona, I am going to do a series of recipes from Tucson. Tucson does not lack in the great food category! Tucson is known for it's wonderful Mexican restaurants. Even some past President's of our country have graced the seats of some of these fabulous restaurants as well Adam Richman with an episode of Man vs. Food. Let's not leave out some of the other restaurants that deserve to be spotlighted for their ability to tantalize the taste buds here in Tucson. 


When I moved away from Tucson, (I always come back) I used to sit and daydream about some of my favorite restaurants and my favorite dishes. So I thought it would be a good idea to put together a collection of these recipes for people who cannot just stop in, sit down, and have a bite.  Bookmark this page or subscribe to get updates because you do not want to miss this!

FeedBurner FeedCount