Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Favorite Restaurant Recipes

So I came across this and couldn't believe how many recipes there are that I want. There are recipes for Taco Bell hot sauce to Pizza Hut's deep dish crust. So the next time you want to spend the money to go out and pay someone else to make it...just pull out your handy dandy recipe book. The link will stay on my page, but I just wanted to point it out in case you missed it. So here's the link, come back and tell me how your favorite restaurant recipe turned out after you make it. I will be back later today to bring you a great recipe and story about Blackberry-Ginger Glazed Salmon. Enjoy! Once again, here's the link..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, please keep them relevant to this blog.

FeedBurner FeedCount